ABOUT INTRO TO DESIGNING DYNAMIC EXPERIENCES
You’ve sat through talking head panels or been zoned out during conferences that just aren’t cutting it. You’ve felt overwhelmed by too many options and confused by what to do and where to go. It’s time to reimagine what a truly dynamic learning experience can be.
This highly interactive and experiential workshop will familiarize you with the essential frameworks to design events that banish boredom, catalyze connection, and make learning stick.
We will review our 3 Pillars of Designing Dynamic Experiences, and reveal the essential elements of our proprietary event framework The Dramatic Arc Event Template, which will shave years off of trial and error in your design process and help you create reliably profound results every time!
Whether you are leading team meetings, offsites, onboarding programs, leadership development trainings, workshops, conferences, or any kind of learning experience – these frameworks will make your design process faster, easier and more impactful than ever before.
Throughout the session, you will experience the frameworks in action and explore how to apply them in your own practice. You’ll leave with new principles, tools and mindsets that you can immediately apply to engage, connect and transform any group you’re working with.
Learning is better together
Through this workshop, you will learn the concepts and then experience them firsthand. We encourage active participation, connection, and collaboration with fellow participants to create a rich and transformative learning environment.
You’ll be invited to share about where you’re at as an experience designer, and engage in discussions around challenges you’re currently facing.
This interactive session is a taste of our comprehensive 4-week Designing Dynamic Experiences cohort-based training, which will amplify your impact as a masterful experience designer.
- Define what experience design is: Gain a clear understanding of the concept of experience design and its role in creating impactful and transformational experiences.
- Explore the 3 Pillars of Designing Dynamic Experiences: Delve into our 3 core tenets of transformation, connection, and collaborative learning, and understand how they contribute to designing engaging and meaningful experiences.
- Learn the Dramatic Arc Event Template: Discover our proprietary framework for structuring events, designed to create a transformative journey and learning that sticks.
- Foster connection and community: Learn strategies to establish meaningful connections among participants, create a culture of belonging, and leverage social accountability for increased engagement.
- Experience the frameworks in action: We role model the design model we teach during the session itself, so you will have a direct experience of how the approach works, as well as have an opportunity to see how you might apply the framework to your own events.
- Access additional resources: Receive a PDF of the workshop slides, access to the call recording, and supplementary resources for further learning.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re a coach, consultant, internal organizational program leader (People Ops, L+D, DEI), educator, or trainer who leads events and experiences for groups.
- You’re looking for a safe and collaborative environment to experiment, grow, and gain valuable feedback on your event designs.
- You’re tired of designing and leading in an echo chamber and are looking for a community of collaborators who get it.
- You’re interested in potentially learning more about our signature 4-week Designing Dynamic Experiences training, and would like to get more of a sense of what the program is about.
THIS PROGRAM WILL BE FACILITATED BY
Sign up today and take the first step towards becoming a masterful experience designer!